I am looking for a couple of talent new people to come and join our team and am offering real, actual money! Holy cow!
So… about the LSF team. We are a small, dynamic group of creatives, woking out of Ealing Studios (West London) and focussed on developing and delivering world class training experiences in the creative industries. We are currently looking for two individuals…
Web Dev Freelancer
- Must have WordPress / PHP skills and be comfortable with git version control and basic sysadmin.
- Needs to work from LSF office in Ealing at least half the time they are working for us as we have found that is the best way to stay on target. Some work can be done from home.
- Work will entail development and deployment of new features, as well as maintenance and site refreshing. Work will NOT include data input / data upload etc. Our team will do that.
- We are also looking to develop further web presences.
- Days are adhoc and will ebb and flow as work is needed.
- Freelance day rate to be confirmed.
Please supply a CV and links to some of your work, with explanation of your role in those sites. Send to email@example.com
Are you our new Screenwriters’ Festival Co-ordinator / Producer?
You will need to be a dynamic, driven and focused team member who can take initiative. You will work closely with Chris Jones (director) and Judy Goldberg (producer). Your basic roles will include…
- Speaker sourcing, liasing and booking.
- Schedule co-ordination.
- Researching new speakers, sessions and concepts for the festival.
- Travel co-ordination.
- Oversee a small team and liase with management.
- Troubleshoot a-hoc festival problems.
- General administration.
- Assist in creation and delivery of additional and new training initiatives.
- Short/medium term position with the possibility of extending beyond this years festival.
- Immediate start, working through to beginning of November 2013 minimum.
- Freelance initially, salaried after trial period.
- You will work out of our office at Ealing Studios, West London.
You should be…
- Dilligent and profesional in communications.
- Good on the phone.
- Someone who takes initiative and takes action where opportunities arise.
- Must work well in a team and both take direction and be able to give direction
Send a few sentences about yourself and a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Onwards and upwards!