Meet the outstanding team of film professionals who are running the new Create50 initiative ‘The Impact’.
You really should get involved in ‘The Impact’.
Current team members include Chris Jones (heading it up), Screenwriter Joe Eszterhas (of Basic Instinct notoriety) who written the opening for ‘The Impact’, Producer Gub Neal who formerly ran Cha4 drama, Tina McFarling PR powerhouse and distributor David Wilkinson. Here’s the full list…
- Chris Jones // Director, founder and team leader
Filmmaker, author and creative entrepreneur. Chris has made feature films, an Oscar shortlisted short, runs TEDxEaling, The London Screenwriters’ Festival and has written seven books in his Guerilla Filmmakers Handbook series. Chris also founded Create50 and led the team behind 50 Kisses.
- Joe Eszterhas // Hollywood Screenwriter
Joe Eszterhas is an American screenwriter and best-selling author. He has sold nearly thirty screenplays, seventeen of which have been produced, and his movies have grossed more than $1 billion at the box office. Joe’s most notable credits include ‘Basic Instinct’, ‘Jagged Edge’, ‘Flashdance’, ‘Sliver’ and the cult classic ‘Showgirls’.
- Gub Neal // Executive Producer
Gub is an award-winning producer, formerly Head of Drama at Channel 4 and before that Controller of Drama at Granada. There he co-created ‘Cracker’ and won an Emmy for ‘Prime Suspect’. Most recently Gub produced both seasons of the BBC’s smash hit ‘The Fall’ starring Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan.
- Eddie Hamilton // Consultant Editor
Eddie’s most recent credits include ‘X-Men: First Class’, ‘Kick-Ass’, ‘Kick-Ass 2’ and ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’. Eddie is currently editing ‘Mission Impossible: 5’ with Tom Cruise returning as Ethan Hunt and Chrisopher McQuarrie directing. Eddie’s unwavering dedication to his work and infectious energy never fails to inspire anyone who comes within three feet of him.
- Tina McFarling // Consulting Publicist
Tina is a PR powerhouse in the UK film industry. Currently serving as Media Advisor for the BFI, previously Tina spent three years with Premier PR at Director, Corporate PR and before that was Head of Industry Communications at the UK Film Council. She has also worked for the British Film Commission, Moving Pictures International and Screen International.
- David Nicholas Wilkinson // Distributor
David has produced and/or distributed almost 150 feature films and has acted as a consultant on over 300 more, advising on behalf of institutional financiers, individual investors and numerous film and television production companies. David also distributed 50 Kisses and was instrumental in its success.
- Judy Goldberg // Producer
A producer and screenwriter, Judy also manages the London Screenwriters’ Festival. Judy has worked on over 50 music videos and commercials, as well as several big budget feature films including three of the ‘Resident Evil’ franchise starring Milla Jovovich. Most recently Judy founded the community short film initiative ‘Be Heard’ which was created, written, directed and produced by survivors of abuse.
- Daniel Owen van Dommelen // Web technologistDaniel has over 16 years of experience as a senior software engineer, working in many different fields. An expert in cutting edge languages such as Ruby, combined with his experience in social network development and filmmaking, makes Daniel an ideal fit for Create50. He is also a filmmaker and film lover like us all.
- Vanessa Bailey // Online Community Manager Vanessa loves social media and sharing knowledge and inspiration via online platforms. She is also a professional actress (with credits including ‘Southcliffe’, ‘Doctors’ and ‘The Sarah Jane Adventures’). Her experience building and managing online communities is invaluable for Create50 and will provide a continual conversation throughout the whole process.
If you want to know more about ‘The Impact’ you can check it out on the Create5o site HERE. Create an account, get reading, get writing and get ready to shoot your slice of the movie.
Onwards and upwards!