What are the most popular sessions at the London Screenwriters’ Festival?
Well ‘Withnail and I’ has already proven to be a big draw. Standing room only for the late comers to that session… HERE
We also have JAWS script to screen with Carl Gottlieb. And the original shooting script to share. Very cool… HERE
Then there is Christopher McQuarrie talking about his career from ‘The Usual Suspects’ to ‘Mission Impossible’… HERE
Super Agent Duncan Heath will be sharing his experience as one of the most influential players for twenty years… HERE
Stephen Frears is sure to give us an insightful session as well as a hugely entertaining one too… HERE
Of course we have the EVER awesome Pilar Alessandra doing two cracking screenwriting craft sessions. She is truly outstanding… HERE
And Breaking into Ch4: How to fast-track your way into TV Drama with Philp Shelley… HERE
It’s worth attending just for these sessions alone.
Plus there is also…
▪ Nicole Perlman on ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’
▪ The British Screenwriters’ Awards
▪ The Great British PitchFest
▪ Getting under the skin and into the mind of your characters with Kira Anne Pelican
▪ The Long Hard Journey to “YES”… (why we pass and why we don’t) with a CRAZY panel of peeps
▪ Writing the OUTSTANDING Treatment for TV with Yvonne Grace
▪ Creating rich and believable worlds your audiences won’t want to leave with Jeff Norton
▪ How to create a TV series that runs and runs and runs with TV legend Phil Redmond
And we have another hundred or so workshops, seminars, networking events and opportunities at the festival too. We film most too so you get to catch up later.
But what makes LondonSWF SOOOO amazing are the other delegates, writers and filmmakers just like you. You will feel immediately home and leave unbelievable tired but astonishingly inspired. That’s a promise for the whole LSF team.
While the ticket is a lot of money for anyone, especially writers, it’s also ridiculous value for money and the LSF is rapidly becoming an essential focus date for the whole Screenwriting community.
I look forward to seeing you for an unforgettable weekend.