This weekends Guerilla Filmmakers Masterclass was spectacular. It fizzled with energy, passion and love for filmmaking.
I am trying to take the day to rest, but thought I would share some tweets and Facebook messages…
‘Just wanted to say the workshop was stupendous! Brilliant, inspiring and packed with amazing info’
- ‘Thanks to @livingspiritpix for an absolutely fabulous weekend. Tired, but inspired. I am committed!’
- ‘A brilliant information dump – and very generous of you not to keep the secrets all to yourself!’
- ‘Thx for amazing weekend! Do feel like different person. Trouble going to sleep from all the new ideas. Wonderful!’
- ‘To inspire others to be creative is a true gift. Starting this week with a new energy and positivity! Thank you for a fantastic weekend’
- ‘What an amazing two days! You were right @livingspiritpix I am tired but inspired!’
- ‘It was a life changing experience! Feeling so amazing after the end of #Gfilm – Thank you to the amazing people who made it so incredible! @livingspiritpix you are a guru!’
- ‘thank you for remind me why I started this marathon and to make me want to be that kid again’
- ‘#GFilm and #LSF is church for me. Thanks @livingspiritpix and all the team’
- ‘Did Guerilla film course at the weekend. @livingspiritpix was on fire! It was awesome. Now I’m exhausted!!!’
- ‘What an amazing weekend at #gfilm Masterclass. Learnt loads, and met some lovely people. Thanks Chris @livingspiritpix Feeling inspired’
- ‘Informative.. #educational Life changing… Wow Thanks Chris!’
- ‘Thank you @livingspiritpix for the epic weekend!’
- ‘Thanks @livingspiritpix for a great weekend at #Gfilm – loved your explanation of the difference bw being attached and being committed!’
‘Dictionary description “Flabbergasted: to surprise (someone) greatly; astonish”– or in other words take the Guerilla Filmmakers Masterclass! It’s been a fantastic weekend, made so many new friends and Irecommend it to anyone who may be crazy enough to want to make that dream of theirs real.’ Ambee Sembhi
- ‘All the other delegates I met, without exception agreed it was really good and we all took away some tangible actions and committed to stay in touch’
‘Masterful, Chris. Thank you.’
Right now I need to email out a ton of resources I promised over the weekend. Full feedback to follow.
We also have photos on Flickr here…
And Dropbox here…
Feel free to use on blogs and social media.
Onwards and upwards!
My movies www.LivingSpiritGroup.com
My Facebook www.Facebook.com/ChrisJonesFilmmaker
My Twitter @LivingSpiritPix
No comments yet.