This weekend I am hosting a two day advanced screenwriters masterclass with Linda Aronson, The 21st Century Screenwriter. I am particularly excited about this as Linda was our top speaker at this years festival, and for once, I can actually sit in the audience and get all the good stuff that everyone else is getting. Horrah!
The workshop costs £119 but you can get it for £65, nearly half price – use the code CHRISJONES to get your discount (if you have a friend who wants to come, they can use this code too, so please share it with other writers).
What will you get?
- A two day workshop aimed at advanced professional screenwriters.
- Deep insight into story structure, especially stories that struggle to fit into the traditional three acts.
- Insight into how to use ‘frowned upon’ tools such as flashback and tandem narrative.
- Greater understanding of the ‘rules’ of screenwriting and when you can break them.
- Tools to help make your characters more authentic and engaging.
- Networking with hundreds of other professional screenwriters, producers and directors.
- And as ever with all our events, a shot in the arm that will accelerate your career massively!
You can get a full break down of the workshop on the site here… http://www.21stcenturyscreenwriter.com
You can also read a section from her book on Creativity and general problem solving here … http://www.21stcenturyscreenwriter.com/books/
OK… Take action now and join hundreds of other screenwriters at the 21st Century Screenwriters Workshop
Onwards and upwards!
Chris Jones, Film Maker and Author